Tuesday 20 October 2009

Teaching Statement


Why I chose educational field?

  • Before this, I'm always assuming that by becoming an education course student, i will get job easily. I'm just kept thinking about getting job.
  • But, after a few semesters here, i realized that teaching is not only a profession, but it is all about responsibility…towards the nation.
  • People always asked me, I'm i willing to be posted to rural area.
  • For me, declining to be posted there mean denying the right of the rural students to have good education.

Definition of teaching

  • Teaching is the way of developing the personality of individual. Everyone is involving in teaching and should use it to make them better.


Style of my teaching

  • Become their facilitator. Let them give opinion and not spoon feeding them all the while. But, i will always try to ensure that they know what i will learn for each teaching and learning lesson.

  • Besides, I don't want to put their focus on exam too much. Some students managed to get good result. Unfortunately, not all of them have good soft skills.

  • So, i hope could help them to cultivate the soft skills instead of just scoring highest marks in examination.

No comments:

Post a Comment